Baby Stripper Starter Pack
This product is currently sold out.
- Recorded webinar from January 12, 2020
- Video tutorials: audition process, how to give a lap dance, how to perform on stage
- Lifetime access to the digital course, tutorials, and extended Q&A recording
- E-book of all the material covered (and a secret link to purchase a printed book when you sign up)
- What happens if they say no at an audition? What’s a housefee? A tipout? How much do I have to pay to work?
- How much of the job is dancing? What if I’ve never gone on stage before or given a lapdance?
- Do customers get to touch me? How much? Do I only get paid for going on stage?
- What if the other dancers don’t like me? Who’s in charge at the club? What happens if something goes wrong?
- What do I wear? Do I drink at work? How much is a “good” shift? What if I have a terrible shift? How do I get back up?
All Dancers Have Thought These.
Because getting your foot in the door can be a scary thing.
But it doesn't have to be.
In the recorded webinar, we break down the process of showing up as a professional adult entertainer- from auditions, to searching for clubs, to putting together an outfit, to your first day, week, and year in a competitive sales environment. What's covered:
1. Setting goals and expectations about the industry: what being your own boss really means.
2. Preparing for auditions: where, when, and how to approach auditions like a pro.
3. Starting on a budget: how to look like a million dollars without spending like it.
4. The day of: showing up for auditions ready, what happens if they say yes, and what to do if they say no.
5. Getting it right: avoiding common mistakes, establishing great habits, and planning ahead.
The course comes with: a lapdance tutorial, a stage set tutorial, and a conversation tutorial - so you can get the foundations down packed!